“Welcome to the 12 Days Of Dezrez Christmas Competition”
Each day you will see a member of the Dezrez team dressed as Santa along with a clue. Simply guess the Santa and email us your answer. You can email in one entry per day for a greater chance of winning. Visit the “Meet the team” page on our website for clues.
Click here to enter
The winner will be chosen at random on Thursday 19th December and will receive a £100 John Lewis voucher.
Changing Rent Demand Dates – As a direct result of your feedback we have replicated this functionality in the tenancy, where you told us you would expect to see it. Don’t worry for those of you who are in the habit of changing demand dates within the tenant, you still can.
What does it do?
Allows you to amend the date on which the rent demand is generated. This function has always been available, but thanks to your feedback it should now be more intuitive to find
DezrezPM Release | Changing Rent Demand Dates
Where can I find it: Tenancies > View tenancy > Details
- New Reports:
- Expired Certificates – Shows you a list of certificates that have expired and not been replaced.
- Overridden Tenant Fees – The new tenant fees function allows a user to override the fee, this report tells you why.
- Dezrez Status Page – We’ve added a button allowing the user to minimise the summary section giving more room on screen.
- Settings – You’ve told us you want to automatically store documents; we’ve created a setting to allow you to.
Fixes & Improvements
- Legal Name field – this field is now prepopulated when you add additional tenants.
- Rent demands – You’ve already recorded how you got the money, so when you’re paying a rent demand using the “Pay Using Balance” option it no longer requires a Payment Method.
- Searching for Tenants – you can now search for tenants using their titles in the search box, e.g. Mr, Mrs, Lord or Lady.
- Maintenance tickets – When emailing quote requests and work orders to contractors, all the tenants contact information is now included.
- Contractors – We’ve added an additional “update” button to the page, kudos to the first person to spot it, it should also make the interface more intuitive.
DezrezPM Property Management Software Demo
Does the thought of Christmas strike fear into the hearts of conveyancers across the land?
Christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat … this time of year strikes excitement and fear in equal measure into the hearts of Conveyancers across the land. The week prior to the holidays is traditionally one of our most pressurised periods of the year with hundreds of our clients wanting to get into their new homes in time for Santa’s visit. On top of this looming deadline large numbers of offers don’t stop coming in on homes for Christmas moves until well into November (we get a fair few in December) which squeezes large numbers of transactions into a tiny 4-8 week period – a phenomenon that isn’t replicated at any other point in the calendar.
Goose Is Getting Fat | DezrezPM
Dezrezlegal understand the emotional drive people have to be in their new homes in time for Christmas. We also understand that it is a last push for Estate Agents to get funds in before the traditionally lower completion numbers in the early months of the next calendar year. We want to help Estate Agents get paid quicker so we’ve put together a few helpful tips to help Estate Agents get client’s moved within their chosen timescale and to make Estate Agents look awesome in the process by adding real extra value to the client’s experience:
1. Be realistic at the outset. While it’s true that transactions can be completed in a matter of days if both seller and buyer have everything ready and there isn’t a requirement for a mortgage, let’s be honest that’s often not how life works. If clients have done nothing to prepare for the legal element of their move, haven’t set up their mortgage requirements, don’t know where they are going to live once they have sold, then it’s unlikely that they will be able to instruct in December and be in in time for Christmas.
2. Let your Conveyancer know from the beginning via phone or email that a timescale is applicable to the transaction. Putting it on the sales memo may be missed especially if you frequently default to ‘asap’ on these documents.
3. Ask your client to accept all documentation via email to avoid postal delays at this busy time of year.
4. Keep on top of your client sending back important information such as initial documentation, contracts and transfers. If the Conveyancer doesn’t have the document then they cannot work on it.
5. Ask your vendor to bundle up all documentation they have regarding the property and send it recorded delivery to their representative with their initial instruction documents.
6. Ask to be kept in the loop about enquiries that have been requested and responded to. Most Conveyancers will have no problem copying you into email correspondence.
7. Make sure that the buyer has been offered a mortgage prior to setting the transaction up and instructing legal representation. If this isn’t done then it’s likely that Christmas in front of the fire is not going to happen.
8. Don’t stalk your Conveyancer. We love talking to you but an update every few days is reasonable and allows us to get on with the job of pushing the transaction through. We find that providing updates on multiple files at the same time a few times a week is really productive.
9. Leave it to your Conveyancer to update the client on important issues. Often the Chinese whisper effect gets in the way of information being shared effectively through the chain.
10. Help your Conveyancer chase information from third parties. We all want to be paid and this will get the pound notes in more quickly.
We’re here to help and want to be part of your team.
Get in touch with Stuart on 07979248782 if you would like to know more about how dezrezlegal can help you. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you asap.
Key Feature: New View – All Pre-Tenancies
Where can I find it: Pane 2-tenancies
What does it do: Allows you to view all your pre-tenancies on one screen, including target tenancy dates, rent and deposit information, and progress of soft checks for tenants and landlords.
DezrezPM | New View, Pre-Tenancies
New and improved report – In response to your feedback, the Certificates Due for Renewal report now includes certificates that are overdue as well as those due in the next month.
Compliant letters pack – there are now over 80 letters available in our compliant pack. We guarantee to update them automatically in response to any legislation changes – ask your dezrezPM account manager for more details or to add the service to your package.
Fixes & Improvements
RentInArrears merge field – fixed bug in this field to now allow it to be used either as a list or as a sum.
dezrezPM login from dezrez – on logging into dezrezPM it will automatically open in a new tab side-by-side with dezrez, no matter how many tabs you already have open.
New Letter Merge Fields
We have added over 70 new merge fields in this release – too many to list! Contact our support team if you have any queries about these. If there are any more you would like to see, why not add a request via UserVoice?
Give us Your Feedback
This week we would like your opinions on a potential new feature that has been suggested by a customer, a “Deposits Held” report. What information would you expect to be available in this report? Where would you expect to be able to access it? And how would you use it? Click here to email us your comments
For more details on any of the features in this week’s release contact your dezrezPM account manager.
Don’t have dezrezPM? Watch our short YouTube clip showcasing all it’s fantastic features !
DezrezPM Property Management Software Demo
It’s Always Nice To Receive Positive Feedback From Our Clients
Testimonials From Dezrez Legal Clients
We found you all to be very efficient, helpful and pleasant, you deserve top marks. Thank you very much, very recommendable” Mr & Mrs C (East Sussex)
11 out of 10. Seriously though the service was excellent. We couldn’t fault you in anyway. Everyone was very professional and concise. We will recommend you and certainly use your services again. Many thanks for making our journey and easy one.” Mr & Mrs G (Surrey)
Service was very good and stress-free. Laura Burkinshaw was always very helpful and prompt replies to emails.” Mr & Mrs M (West Sussex)
I dealt with several members of the team – all were equally professional and polite. I will definitely use you again in the future and also recommend you to others” Mr D (Essex)
The service was everything we hoped it would be.” Mr & Mrs (Hertfordshire)
I thought your service was excellent and fee structure very competitive. Everyone I dealt with was excellent, professional, knowledgeable and helpful.” Mrs S & Mrs L (Essex)
The service was exceptional. Our calls and questions were answered straight away, we were always called the same day and our emails were replied to extremely quickly. Everyone we spoke to was excellent.” Mr & Mrs C (East Grinstead)
I was 100% happy. Laura Burkinshaw and Michelle Davies were always friendly and answered my queries promptly.” Mr & Mrs G (Hampshire)
Great help over the phone every time I called. Rachael was very helpful and has great people skills.” Ms P (Hertfordshire)
10/10 Roshni, Katie, and Joanne all work well to sort out all the problems. Roshni and Joanne both went the extra mile to help.” Mr H (Somerset)
Dezrez Team Goes From Strength To Strength
Stuart McArthur has joined us as Business Development Manager for DezrezLegal. Stuart has extensive experience in estate agency, sales and property law including running his own multi-branch agency. Stuart is responsible for working with a UK wide portfolio of estate agents, including account management of existing clients and building new leads. He also scouts for a large Premiership Football Club. DezrezLegal are going through a large period of investment at the moment and we are confident that Stuart will bring our clients along with us and introduce some new faces.
Amy Zheng has recently joined our Development Team. Amy worked at Tinopolis for over 7 years before joining Dezrez and is a strong developer with great all round experience. Amy possesses a Masters in Computing & Software development and gained a 1st in her Computer Science Degree. Amy is a valuable addition to our Development Team.
What Our Clients Say About Us | Dezrez Legal
“Everyone was very updated with information when I rang. I was never put on hold.” Mrs A (West Midlands)
“I thought it was excellent. I thought you were all great. Lots of patience for impatient people.” Mrs S (Essex)
“Everyone was professional and helpful giving us plenty of information that is easy to understand … Laura & Edwina were both very helpful. Edwina kindly rang me early before her shift began to arrange exchange as I was at work all day and couldn’t answer my phone.” Ms C & Mr B (Somerset)
“We found initially that your rates were fairly competitive anyway. With all the lengthy additional work required for our particular file your fees were extremely reasonable. Michelle and Amy where both very informative, patient, and attentive.” Mr W & Miss S (London)
“You were quick to respond to emails and phone calls with updates. Roshni was responsive, understanding, professional, patient and maintained control throughout the process.” Mr & Mrs B – Taylor (South Wales)
“Service was faultless. Very good flow of information, excellent response to any queries. Everyone I dealt with was extremely efficient.” Mr B (Kent)
“The information provided was detailed and well supported at every step. Christina Cackett handled my case. She kept me extremely well informed and gave me confidence in the process of buying my first home. Could not have asked for a better service.” Mr H (South Wales)
“Contact with the staff was excellent, paperwork dealt with efficiently.” Mr B & Mrs B (Nottingham)
Want to find out why Dezrez Legal clients are saying nice things about us? Visit our website
Congratulations To All Dezrez Clients That Were Nominated For The Negotiator Awards 2013
Winners at the Negotiator Awards 2013
Image source: The Negotiator
Winners – Dezrez Clients
Residential Auction House of the Year
Bronze Award – Venmores
Marketing Team of the Year (11+ branches/franchises)
Silver Award – Winkworth
Rising Star of the Year
Gold Award – Nichola Wallis of Holroyd Miller
Franchisor of the Year
Bronze Award – Winkworth
Dezrez Employee Spotlight For November | Chris Tomkins
Chris Tomkins Account Manager @ Dezrez
What is your position at dezrez?
New Year’s Resolutions?
To give up smoking (I know not very original)
How long have you been with dezrez?
1Year 9 Months
Funniest moment in Dezrez
There’s been a few good ones, from Someone believing that a client called asking to get Dezrez Installed on a Sega Megadrive to someone Humming the theme tune to “Inspector Gadget” and Kayley Rees shouting “I know that, Its Doctor Gadget” and there’s always the infamous Christmas party I won’t go into any details on that one.
I have a many films I enjoy watching, Indiana Jones, Lethal Weapon and Die Hard. All the action ones
What sports teams do you support?
Not a massive sports fan, but I do support the Swans
What CDs do you keep in your car, favourite music/ bands/ artists
I have a mix CD at the moment, bit of a mix and mash of a couple of my favourite songs
Pizza, but not any ordinary pizza a nice Dominos
Most embarrassing moment
Always hated this question, it’s my most embarrassing moment do I really want it posted online?
What dezrez product would you recommend and why?
I’ve always been a fan of the Dezrez Valuation App, I suppose with the new techy age tablets and portable device are the way forward and it seems that the Valuation app is a big step with Estate agent software on the go
Dezrez Legal Team Of The Month – Gina & Fiona
Gina and Fiona where award October Dezrez Team of the Month for their consistent commitment to contributing to the growth goals of Dezrezlegal in combination with excellent customer service.
As a team they have hit their sales target every single month in 2013 and broke the company record in October. Clients frequently tell us that they have chosen to use our service because the initial point of contact in the Referral Management team has been polite, helpful, and reassuring. Dezrezlegal wouldn’t be the success it is without the Referral Managers keeping in touch with our agents and delivering such a high standard of service from the very start of the process.
Thank you girls and very well done!